2 calls to support European SMEs and Would-be entrepreneurs with more than 200 applicants for the NEPTUNE Accelerator for a total budget of €3 million
NEPTUNE’s Blue Growth Accelerator provided a unique opportunity for Small and Medium Enterprises, Entrepreneurs and Would-be-Entrepreneurs active in Water, Maritime, Aerospace, ICT & Microelectronics, Agriculture, Logistics, Creative industries, Energy and Mobility sectors to get direct financial support of vouchers up to € 60,000 and access to a wide range of professional coaching and mentoring services to develop innovative technologies, services and products in the Blue Growth Sector.
The first call for interest financed 47 SMEs and 18 innovative projects.
The second call received 104 applications in comparison to 80 presented under the first call. The evaluation will be achieved by the end of 2018.
Learn more about the supported projects. The description of the projects, classified under sectors are available:
How it worked?
2 calls for interest were published in 2017 with online application. The evaluations were directly conducted by Neptune Team with the support of external advisory board members which are evaluating applications in their area of expertise, involving applicants from their region and requesting vouchers dedicated to prototyping and demonstrators. The board is composed by:
- AGENCE DE L’EAU ADOUR GARONNE, FRANCE
- AGENCE REGIONALE POUR L'INNOVATION ET L'INTERNATIONALISATION DES ENTREPRISES PROVENCE-ALPES-COTE D'AZUR, FRANCE
- CLUJ-NAPOCA CITY HALL, ROMANIA
- CLUSTER PACA LOGISTIQUE, FRANCE
- CONSORZIO ITALIANO BIOGAS E GASSIFICAZIONE, ITALY
- FRANCE ENERGIES MARINES, FRANCE
- GIP LITTORAL AQUITAIN, FRANCE
- GRAND PORT MARITIME DE BORDEAUX, FRANCE
- INTERIZON POMORSKI KLASTER ICT, POLAND
- POLSKA AGENCJA KOSMICZNA / POLISH SPACE AGENCY, POLAND
- SWEDEN WATER RESEARCH – SWR, SWEDEN
Useful Documents and information
- The call detailing the eligibility and admissibility criteria, the topics and challenges looking for solutions, the vouchers and services offered, the application and evaluation process and the supporters of NEPTUNE’s Blue Growth Accelerator is available here
- The model of contract that will be used by the beneficiaries is available here
- Frequently Asked Questions here
- Evaluation guide here
- Application form Template here