The Coaching and Mentoring Services support mechanism remains open: A simple process to get tailor-made services from experienced clusters.
Coaching and mentoring services, operated by the NEPTUNE cluster partners, consist of a first step for assessing and redirecting new cross-sectoral and/or cross-borders innovative projects, and of days to days monitoring and awareness of the innovative project development.
SMEs and Would-be entrepreneurs are invited to select one or several services from the following list:
- Service #1 Incubation: Assess the opportunities for incubation and redirect to the right incubation programme. Support on the proposal preparation to access the incubation programme. Introduction and advice to approach Business Angels, Venture Capital, etc. Support business acceleration and staff training.
- Service #2 Business Model: Assess the business model and the business plan and recommend improvements.
- Service #3 Funding Opportunities: Identify funding opportunities. Technical and administrative support to access funding. Support on the creation of project consortia. Support on the preparation of the proposal.
- Service #4 Technological Support: Assess the potential of a technology or know-how in relation with target market. Find out relevant experts or data sources. Support on management and product development.
- Service #5 Intellectual Property Rights: Support the protection of any type of intellectual property (patent, trademark, etc.) at any step of the protection process.
- Service #6 Internationalisation: Assess opportunities for internationalization and recommendations. Support on trade mission, stands for international exhibitions, organization of events, seminars.
- Service #7 Branding: Support to branding, digital media development, etc.
The call detailing the services offered, the application and evaluation process and the is available here
Please only refer to the section 4 of the document