The call for voucher in now closed and will be opened again in September 2017. The call to apply for coaching and mentoring services will remain open if you want to benefit from the clusters expertises.
Apply and get supported by NEPTUNE’s Blue Growth Accelerator
A unique opportunity for Small and Medium Enterprises, Entrepreneurs and Would-be-Entrepreneurs active in Water, Maritime, Aerospace, ICT & Microelectronics, Agriculture, Logistics, Creative industries, Energy and Mobility sectors to get direct financial support of vouchers up to €60,000 € and access to a wide range of professional coaching and mentoring services to develop innovative technologies, services and products in the Blue Growth Sector.
The first call for interest has been a success, financing 47 SMEs and 18 innovative projects. Now, get prepared for the second call: next deadline is on September 15, 2017 @17h CET.
The evaluations are directly conducted by Neptune Team with the support of external advisory board members which are evaluating applications in their area of expertise, involving applicants from their region and requesting vouchers dedicated to prototyping and demonstrators. The board is composed by:
- AGENCE DE L’EAU ADOUR GARONNE, FRANCE
- AGENCE REGIONALE POUR L'INNOVATION ET L'INTERNATIONALISATION DES ENTREPRISES PROVENCE-ALPES-COTE D'AZUR, FRANCE
- CLUJ-NAPOCA CITY HALL, ROMANIA
- CLUSTER PACA LOGISTIQUE, FRANCE
- CONSORZIO ITALIANO BIOGAS E GASSIFICAZIONE, ITALY
- FRANCE ENERGIES MARINES, FRANCE
- GIP LITTORAL AQUITAIN, FRANCE
- GRAND PORT MARITIME DE BORDEAUX, FRANCE
- INTERIZON POMORSKI KLASTER ICT, POLAND
- POLSKA AGENCJA KOSMICZNA / POLISH SPACE AGENCY, POLAND
- SWEDEN WATER RESEARCH – SWR, SWEDEN
Useful Documents and information
- The call detailing the eligibility and admissibility criteria, the topics and challenges looking for solutions, the vouchers and services offered, the application and evaluation process and the supporters of NEPTUNE’s Blue Growth Accelerator is available here
- The model of contract that will be used by the beneficiaries is available here
- Frequently Asked Questions here
- Evaluation guide here
- Application form Template here
You can still apply for coaching and mentoring services which will remain open if you want to benefit from the clusters expertises using the online application tool and following the instructions given in the call text.
NEPTUNE has pre-selected for you highly qualified experts, able to provide their expertise to support the development of your projects and ideas. The experts handbook allows you to identify the right expert for the right type of services/ vouchers. The handbook will be updated on a regular basis.
The choice of external experts remains free to the applicants and the presence of chosen experts in the handbook is not mandatory. If an external expert is selected by applicant, it shall be evaluated by Neptune Entrepreneurship & Innovation Board to be approved and included in the handbook, which is availlable here