Organised by the Métropole Aix-Marseille-Provence, the foremost French centre for pleasure boating, LES NAUTICALES, the in-water boat show, will be held at La Ciotat, from 31 march to 8 April 2018.
The first floating boat show of the year, LES NAUTICALES offers you the chance to see, and to try out at sea, the new launches presented at the great European winter boat shows, such as Nautic in Paris (France) and Boot, in Düsseldorf (Germany).
A wonderful opportunity, and a real strategic position on the annual events calendar for pleasure-boat enthusiasts and the press, who can see the stars of tomorrow afloat today.
LES NAUTICALES' ASSETS:
- 9 days of exhibition, including two weekends,
- better facilities for displaying products and boats on land,
- new exhibition areas on land, with the development of themed spaces,
- new entertainments,
- a large communications programme, with a presence at the leading winter shows (Nautic in Paris, Boot in Düsseldorf ... ),
- the development of partnership and public relations offers ...
With its 200 exhibitors, on an exceptional 30,000 sq.m. site right in the centre of La Ciotat, with 500 boats on show, of which 200 will be in-water, the LES NAUTICALES of 2018 should consolidate its position as the 4th. French boat show!