Technical and financial supports are provided by the NEPTUNE project team to selected SMEs to develop their projects.
High impact projects led by SMEs (individually or in groups) will be directly supported through expertise and services provided by the participating clusters and/ or through a voucher scheme which will allow to beneficiaries to finance the development of an idea/ project. Three categories of solutions are concerned:
- Improvement of existing technologies, services or goods;
- New services or goods;
- Improved production processes in particular with the scope of replacing/reducing the use of consumable resources (water, energy etc…) by the use/purchase of a service (aerospace, ICT, etc…).
The beneficiaries of the support actions are SMEs, as defined by the European Commission, located in the regions of the participating clusters as presented in the partners web page of website:
Coaching and mentoring services provided by the Cluster Partners
Coaching and mentoring services operated by the NEPTUNE cluster partners will consist of a first step for assessing and redirecting these new cross-sectoral and/or cross-borders innovative projects, and of days to days monitoring and awareness of the innovative project development. Incubation, Business model, Funding opportunities, IPR management, and Internationalization are the main thematic covered.
Vouchers will be used to provide technical / technological services such as test in real conditions through large scale demonstrator, adaptation of products for transferability, technological development, etc., or expert services. Based on its experience of innovation support, the consortium has developed SMEs targeted voucher scheme.
Benefits for supporting SMEs
- QUICK ACCESS TO ATTRACTIVE FINANCING to develop your business and ACCESS INNOVATION SUPPORT SERVICES
- EXPAND YOUR NETWORK in Europe and particularly in France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Poland, Romania and Sweden
- MEET KEY PLAYERS from the Blue Growth sectors (large industrialists, port authorities, local authorities, etc.)
- PROMOTE AND COMMUNICATE about your expertise at national and European levels